Saturday, November 5, 2011

creative baking...

So I found this recipe online...and I just HAD to try it...

S'mores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies (recipe found here)

Who would ever think to make a s'more and then put it inside a chocolate chip cookie? Brilliant. I have to say that they were quite delectable. However, I give a warning...they are HUGE! I made only half the recipe, but it made 5 ginormous cookies (you can look at the pictures for proof)





The cookies were good, and very creative, but they weren't my favorite treat. I mean don't get me wrong...they were quite tasty...but I wasn't crazy about the "cookie" part, it felt kind of dry...

So...I decided to heat the cookie up and dip it in milk (or almond milk)...I decided these were pretty delicious when I did this.

And let's be honest...I will probably eat all of them. 

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow those are HUGE! They look awesome! I love all your baking stuff but it makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG COOOOOOKIES! I want one please :)

    ReplyDelete