Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TUWS

Preseason started today for Trinity Soccer. For those of you who don't know what preseason is, basically it's the first couple weeks of the soccer season, which consists of two-a-days, fitness tests, classroom sessions, exhaustion, and lots of excitement.

It feels weird that I'm not going back down to Texas for another soccer season...kind of hard to believe. All day today I have been thinking about my lovely teammates who have been running fitness tests in the scorching Texas heat. However, despite the running and the heat, they get to play soccer and come together as a team...which is simply marvelous. So, as I was missing the whole experience I decided to try and run a couple fitness tests myself. It wasn't nearly the same...not even a little bit...but somehow it made me feel better.

Good luck girls! I expect you to kick some major butt this season. I will be creepily stalking you from the website because I miss you.





2 comments:

  1. It's always a sad feeling to leave something you love. and it feels so wrong that it goes on with out you...:( So what are you doing now? are you living in Utah now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's kind of weird ha. Yeah I'm back in Utah now and I'm starting a Masters in Accounting program at BYU next week...so kind of fun to be back! :)

    ReplyDelete