Sunday, August 14, 2011

50 and counting...

Last week my mom had her 50th birthday. Since I have been in Texas for her birthday for the past four years I thought I should at least make a sign...so here's what we did.
First, we put a sign, balloons, and presents in our kitchen for her.

Second, we made a big sign and hung it on the fence by the buffalo so that the rest of Alpine could see. The crazy thing about this sign is that my mom went to the temple and came back, driving past the sign twice...and she still failed to see it! So I had to tell her about it and then drive by it so she could see it...silly mom.

And last, but definitely not lease, I decided to make t-shirts. I have been digging out my room and I found some t-shirt transfers...so I decided it would be best to use them and then I wouldn't have to find a place to keep them. So I made a shirt for me, my mom, and my dad, and we wore them to dinner that night at the Cheesecake Factory. My dad wasn't very excited about it...but I loved them.


Happy Birthday Mom, I love you! Thanks for everything!!!! ...literally everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment