Wednesday, August 10, 2011

a delectable recommendation

Everyone loves cookie dough and everyone loves chocolate (well except for my brother and his wife who are crazy non-chocolate fans...and my dad who won't eat cookie dough because of the raw eggs) But for all of us normal people...they are both delicious. Well thanks to my good friend Abigail Morten for suggesting this recipe...Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles.

Here's how mine turned out:



And here's the picture of the professional recipe one:


I'd have to say, besides their pretty blue background...mine look just as good. (And Dad...the cookie dough is egg-free)

These were quite delectable (basically I loved them!) And we have about 4 dozen in our fridge, so please please please come visit and eat some so I don't eat them all.

3 comments:

  1. mmm those look way good. and sound amazing. I'd be in trouble with a fridge full...I wouldn't be able to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure I've ever seen a tastier looking treat :) You still have any left?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Katie, I don't have any left...but I will be happy to make you some :)

    ReplyDelete