Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thompson...

I am obsessed with my nephew. My friends and family all know that. It's probably because he is the cutest thing in the entire world. Seriously though, he really is. And the fact that he's always so stylish makes him pretty cute too, thanks to my amazing sister-in-law who dresses him so well (I mean look at those sunglasses he's wearing...such a stud). 

I haven't posted in awhile. Life has been crazy busy and I fail at blogging sometimes. But I wanted to dedicate a post to this little stud because I'm going to miss him so much when I move to D.C. I hate thinking about living so far away from him. I just love him so much and it's been amazing being close to him this past year. 

Trevor and Melissa, I think we'll have to set up weekly skype dates when I move away. No, we'll definitely have to do that.


 

5 comments:

  1. I love these pictures of you two! Especially the last one with his little hands clasped together. I may be biased, but he really is the cutest thing ever, isn't he? We will definitely do weekly skype dates starting in August! Since we went back to Chicago a month ago, he loves skyping my family, so I am sure he will love seeing his Aunt Danika each week!

    PS. My goal is to get him to say Danika before you leave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the best goal ever!!! :)

      Delete
  2. He is darling! It's so nice to be around family--you will miss it. I'm excited to see you in 2 months though! Make sure you're home between June 22nd-27th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes!! I'll be there! Can't wait to see your pretty face!

      Delete
  3. PS. I loved that last pic of you two so much I stole it for a captured post on our blog. I was looking through other pics from that week, but that was my fav. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete