Saturday, January 28, 2012

for sale...

Yesterday I leaving my house in Alpine to drive back down to Provo. I saw three little girls on the side of the road selling something. I reminisced back to when I was a kid and tried desperately to stop cars so I could sell them my extra sweet lemonade or melted candy bars. So I decided to stop and buy whatever it was they were selling. I pulled over and read their sign: "25 cents for a picture." Sure enough these little girls were selling little hand drawn pictures: a butterfly, a snowman, or an apple. I told them to give me their favorite and they gave me the apple.

Seriously made my day. Kids are the best.


4 comments:

  1. That is so adorable. Props to them for being creative in the winter and selling pictures instead of lemonade. That is too funny though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! I hope you framed it and hung it on your wall

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing I have ever heard. I wish I had seen it!

    ReplyDelete