Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I've been in Europe for 11 days now and loving every minute of it. We were in Paris for 6 days and now we're spending 6 days in the beautiful, vast countryside of Belgium. I love the contrast between the dirty, busy, metropolitan city and the calm, quiet, tranquil country. Both are great...but completely opposite in every way. After Christmas we're going to Germany for a few days and then back to Paris for New Year's Eve...I'm excited for the adventures that are in store as we continue our journey.
I've taken about a million photos so far, and even though the photos never do justice for the real life experience, I've posted a few of my favorites below (PS it was so difficult for me to try to limit it to 30 haha)

Enjoy! And Merry Christmas!!!


 Me and Amanda in front of the Louvre!

 I love taking pictures of Amanda taking pictures...







 Delicious!!






 We did an ANTM photo shoot in the country...so great!




 

 DIE!!

 Bike ride in the country...yes!

 

 This was the most delicious waffle I have ever tasted!!

 Hippie bracelets!

 Christmas Eve!

 Just one of the delicious plates we had for our feast on Christmas Eve!!

 Crazy game of Jenga at midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment